I’ve been nominated by Jessica Leeman from the Beautiful, Breakable blog. Thank you so much Jessica for nominating me.
The next questions will tell a bit about me, the beauty part of me that is:
1. Where does your makeup inspiration come from?
My makeup inspiration comes actually from watching tutorials on Youtube from youtubers like MissMaven, Carli Bybel, Camila Coelho, Jaclyn Hill and Lauren Curtis. I always was interested in Makeup but didn’t know how to do it well. Through the years I gathered tips and advise from makeup artists I met. I even bought a book about it. But watching tutorials gave me the redeeming answers to all my questions I had about makeup.
2. What are 3 of your makeup Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
My 3 makeup Holy Grail are; concealer, mascara and lipgloss.
3. What is your makeup signature look which you have on most of the time?
I love natural colors, so I love a natural look. I also love when a product has multipurpose. Like my matte bronzer, I contour my face with it, I also use it as an eyeshadow. I use the matt bronzer in my crease applying it with a blending brush. I use a silver eyeshadow on my eyelid, and then with a pencil brush I apply a darkbrown eyeshadow in the outer corner of my eye to extend my eye a little. With a black eyeliner and a black mascara I then finish of my eye makeup. To finish the look I use a pink blush and a nude lipstick and nude lipgloss. And that’s it, very easy.
4. Let us know your favorite makeup brands?
My favorite makeup brands are BH cosmetics, LORAC, Urban Decay, L’Oreal, MAC, Sephora, Tarte cosmetics, NYX, Benefit and Laura Mercier.
5. Your ultimate makeup pet peeve?
When applying mascara, I usually get mascara on my eyelid… how annoying…
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this makeup item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about…Name that product!
I have to admit, I have no experience with this.
7. Concealer OR foundation ONLY for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
I would have to go for concealer, can’t live without it (see answer to question no. 2). Using a concealer is enough for me to get a flawless look.
I hope you like the this post.
Check out the original post on Cecilia’s Corner here: http://ceciliascorner.net/2014/07/04/the-beauty-blogger-of-the-month-award-benefit-push-up-eyeliner-giveaway/